In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in the Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 of Service Information Society and Electronic Commerce. The following data will reflect:
1. Mailbox: email@example.com
3. The personal data that are provided by users or visitors to the website will be included in an automated file whose responsible is Transfers Valencia in order to facilitate access to the content offered via the website; providing, managing, administering, expanding and improving the services and / or content offered on the webpage: adapt those services to the webpage to the preferences of the users the study of the use of services by users and visitors; incident management and maintenance of the website; as well as for advertising and market research for products and services Transfers Valencia.
4. Transfers Valencia inform users and visitors of the page of the customer´s obligation or not to provide each and every one of the personal data as requested in the registration forms and access to services and / or content offered on the website .The announcement will take place at the time of collection by visual such as floating windows, asterisks or by the requested data, or analogous to the above media symbols. In any case, the refusal to provide the requested personal data, giving inaccurate or incomplete information may cause a faulty service, inefficient or NO service offered to the users and visitors.
5. Transfers Valencia request users and visitors to the website express authorization requested to fill out each form for the transfer of personal data to facilitate the entities belonging to Transfers Valencia for sending information and advertising. The visitor and / or user may object to this initially session or at any later time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Transfers Valencia is fully aware of the use and treatment to be given to personal data that may be required or to be obtained by users on their websites in order to manage the services offered or referring them products or commercial communications services that may be of interest.
8. Transfers Valencia shall take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology in accordance with the provisions by the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 July 11.
9. Users will respond, in any case, the truthfulness of the information provided and to inform responsible Transfers Valencia any changes in them are made, leaving Transfers Valencia exempt from any responsibility in this regard through the mail contact.
10. The users are entitled to exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com
11. Transfers Valencia will not send unsolicited messages or prior consent not send chain unsolicited emails or consented. Transfers Valencia informs users that may oppose the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions given in each case or by writing to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12 - In relation to personal data under 18 years old, Transfers Valencia will never use this information for improper purposes to the age of the child, but will do so in accordance with the age, understanding and maturity of the target, and will never seek data related to the economic situation for the privacy of family members. Transfers Valencia shall provide the parents or guardians to enable them to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the data of their children. In case you are under 14 years old, you must provide us an authorization of your legal representatives consenting to the processing of their data by sending an email to: email@example.com
The owner of the website (www.transfers-valencia.com) is Transfers Valencia © 2017 All rights reserved.